With Avalon, the View is the Whole Point.
Avalon Waterways invites travelers to see for themselves the Avalon Difference...To experience the views they deserve when sailing the world's rivers.
- Unique, one-of-a-kind stateroom layout with Open-Air BalconySM
- Your bed angled to face the view outside the window
- Each Panorama SuiteSM is 200 square feet of interior space
- 11' wall-to-wall panoramic window with 7' wide opening
- Panoramic windows throughout 2 upper decks
- Seating with a view for up to 6 people
- Comfort Collection BedsSM angled to face the view outside the window
Our Vision. Your View.
We've mastered the art of blending luxury with comfort, and now - blurring the line between outside and in. Not only are our Panorama SuitesSM on our Suite Ships® 30% larger than the industry standard staterooms, our wall-to-wall and floor-to-ceiling windows open wider than any other, creating river cruising’s only Open-Air BalconySM and an open invitation to discover and dream. And speaking of dreaming in our Panorama SuitesSM we've turned our beds to face the window, giving you a bed with a view for the sweetest visions ever. Even if you're a seasoned traveler, you've never seen Europe like this.
High Definition At Its Best
Imagine a TV screen measuring 11 ft. wide and 7 ft. tall. That's what we deliver...only better! Every Avalon Waterways' stateroom on two full decks of our Suite Ships features wall-to-wall windows, giving you panoramic, floor-to-ceiling views of Europe's awe-inspiring landscapes.
We designed the industry's first Open-Air BalconiesSM. These wall-to-wall windows - in every Panorama Suite - open 7-feet wide and invite the outside to come in. And unlike traditional balconies, you can enjoy them year-round - at any time of the day, in any weather condition.