Crew Members 24
Ship OverviewThe all-suite Avalon MyanmarSM, one of our incredible new Suite Ships®, was meticulously designed to offer the best cruise experience on the Irrawaddy River. Launching in 2015 the ship reflects the character, symbols, and traditions of Myanmar while offering all the modern features you expect.
Carrying only 36 guests the ship offers an unrivaled small-ship cruise experience ensuring you engage the locals, experience their culture, and revel in the unique sights along the majestic Irrawaddy. While the number of guests on the ship may be small the ship was purposely built as long and wide as other ships that carry twice as many guests so that spaces aren¿t cramped and crowded. From the spacious dining room and open-air observation lounge to the Sky Deck and air-conditioned Panorama Lounge there are plenty of places to sit and relax. And no matter where you sit you will have a great view of the passing scenery.
The innovative design also allows her to be the only ship to cruise the spectacular Upper Irrawaddy throughout the season¿a feat not possible on a larger ship.
- Open-air deck with shade system & premium lounge chairs
- Complimentary Wi-Fi access in the lounges (when signal available)
- Spa treatment room
- Fitness Center
- Library and games
- Non-smoking interior
- Audio headsets for all shore excursions
- Friendly, English-speaking crew
- Sightseeing with Certified Local Guides
- Cruise Director
- Onboard movie nights
- Spacious, open seating restaurant
- Air-conditioned Panorama Lounge
- Headsets for all shore excursions
- Bar serving premium spirits & complimentary coffee, tea, soft drinks, and local beer/spirits throughout the day