Crew Members 172
Ship OverviewThe largest steamboat ever built, the grand American Queen is a gracious and elegant triumph of American ingenuity. Although filled with today's modern amenities, her rooms and accommodations display all the opulence of the American Victorian era. Glistening woodwork, fresh flowers and antiques adorn her interior spaces. Outside, lacy filigree evokes memories of the many stately river steamers that preceded her and so inspired her designers.
While on board, you can select a volume from the vast collection in the Mark Twain Gallery, the boat's library. Or enjoy a sing-along in the Main Deck Lounge, and then tap your toes to a lavish show in the two-deck-tall Grand Saloon, the most elegant showplace on the river. Combining the best of the old and the new, this beautiful lady of the river epitomizes the grace and grandeur that has made Steamboating a cherished American tradition for more than two centuries. One voyage and you'll see why.
- Non-smoking interior
- Gracious and friendly service from a professionally trained American crew
- Complimentary shore excursions
- Daily presentations by an onboard river historian
- Nightly showboat-style entertainment in the Grand Saloon
- Nightly music & dancing
- Elegant-casual attire - no formalwear required!
- Fitness Center
- American Queen Spa
- Gift Shop
- Mark Twain Gallery
- Card Room
- Lounges & bars
- Complimentary guest laundry facilities
- Complimentary Wi-Fi Access